Synonyms for refocusing
- 1. refocusing, focalization, focalisation, focusing
- usage: focusing again
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. refocus, focus
- usage: focus once again; The physicist refocused the light beam"
- 2. refocus, concenter, concentre, focalize, focalise, focus
- usage: focus anew; "The group needs to refocus its goals"
- 3. refocus, focus, focalize, focalise, sharpen
- usage: put again into focus or focus more sharply; "refocus the image until it is very sharp"