Synonyms for refresh
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. review, brush up, refresh, remember, retrieve, recall, call back, call up, recollect, think
- usage: refresh one's memory; "I reviewed the material before the test"
- 2. refresh, freshen, regenerate, renew
- usage: make (to feel) fresh; "The cool water refreshed us"
- 3. freshen, refresh, refreshen, freshen up, change
- usage: become or make oneself fresh again; "She freshened up after the tennis game"
- 4. refresh, freshen, refreshen, change, alter, modify
- usage: make fresh again