Synonyms for reincarnation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. reincarnation, embodiment, incarnation, avatar
- usage: embodiment in a new form (especially the reappearance or a person in another form); "his reincarnation as a lion"
- 2. reincarnation, rebirth, renascence, birth, nativity, nascency, nascence
- usage: a second or new birth
- 3. reincarnation, theological doctrine
- usage: the Hindu or Buddhist doctrine that a person may be reborn successively into one of five classes of living beings (god or human or animal or hungry ghost or denizen of Hell) depending on the person's own actions