Synonyms for reinforced
- 1. reinforce, reenforce, strengthen, beef up, fortify
- usage: make stronger; "he reinforced the concrete"
- 2. reinforce, reward, teach, learn, instruct
- usage: strengthen and support with rewards; "Let's reinforce good behavior"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. reinforced, strengthened, strong (vs. weak)
- usage: given added strength or support; "reinforced concrete contains steel bars or metal netting"
- 2. built, reinforced, improved (vs. unimproved)
- usage: (used of soaps or cleaning agents) having a substance (an abrasive or filler) added to increase effectiveness; "the built liquid detergents"