Synonyms for remark
- 1. remark, comment, input, statement
- usage: a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"
- 2. remark, notice, observation, observance
- usage: explicit notice; "it passed without remark"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. note, observe, mention, remark, state, say, tell
- usage: make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
- 2. comment, notice, remark, point out, note, observe, mention, remark
- usage: make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague"