Synonyms for repertory
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. repertory, depository, deposit, depositary, repository
- usage: a storehouse where a stock of things is kept
- 2. repertory, repertoire, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: the entire range of skills or aptitudes or devices used in a particular field or occupation; "the repertory of the supposed feats of mesmerism"; "has a large repertory of dialects and characters"
- 3. repertoire, repertory, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection of works (plays, songs, operas, ballets) that an artist or company can perform and do perform for short intervals on a regular schedule