Synonyms for requested
- 1. request, bespeak, call for, quest, communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across
- usage: express the need or desire for; ask for; "She requested an extra bed in her room"; "She called for room service"
- 2. request, ask
- usage: ask (a person) to do something; "She asked him to be here at noon"; "I requested that she type the entire manuscript"
- 3. request, wonder, inquire, enquire
- usage: inquire for (information); "I requested information from the secretary"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. requested (vs. unrequested)
- usage: asked for; "the requested aid is forthcoming"