Synonyms for restored
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. restore, reconstruct, regenerate, renew
- usage: return to its original or usable and functioning condition; "restore the forest to its original pristine condition"
- 2. regenerate, restore, rejuvenate, regenerate, renew
- usage: return to life; get or give new life or energy; "The week at the spa restored me"
- 3. restore, restitute, refund, return, repay, give back
- usage: give or bring back; "Restore the stolen painting to its rightful owner"
- 4. repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, restore, touch on, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- 5. restore, reinstate, reestablish, change, alter, modify
- usage: bring back into original existence, use, function, or position; "restore law and order"; "reestablish peace in the region"; "restore the emperor to the throne"