Synonyms for resume
- 1. sketch, survey, resume, summary, sum-up
- usage: short descriptive summary (of events)
- 2. curriculum vitae, CV, resume, summary, sum-up
- usage: a summary of your academic and work history
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. resume, restart, re-start, continue, uphold, carry on, bear on, preserve
- usage: take up or begin anew; "We resumed the negotiations"
- 2. resume, take up, change
- usage: return to a previous location or condition; "The painting resumed its old condition when we restored it"
- 3. resume, assume, adopt, take on, take over
- usage: assume anew; "resume a title"; "resume an office"; "resume one's duties"
- 4. sum up, summarize, summarise, resume, repeat, reiterate, ingeminate, iterate, restate, retell
- usage: give a summary (of); "he summed up his results"; "I will now summarize"