Synonyms for retentivity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. memory, retention, retentiveness, retentivity, faculty, mental faculty, module
- usage: the power of retaining and recalling past experience; "he had a good memory when he was younger"
- 2. retentiveness, retentivity, acquisitiveness
- usage: the property of retaining possessions that have been acquired
- 3. retentiveness, retentivity, retention, impermeability, impermeableness
- usage: the power of retaining liquid; "moisture retentivity of soil"