Synonyms for reticulate
- 1. reticulate, change
- usage: form a net or a network
- 2. reticulate, distribute
- usage: distribute by a network, as of water or electricity
- 3. reticulate, form
- usage: divide so as to form a network
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. reticulate (vs. nonreticulate), reticular, cancellate, cancellated, clathrate, crisscross, crisscrossed, fretted, interlaced, latticed, latticelike, interconnected, interrelated, lacy, netlike, netted, webbed, weblike, webby, meshed, networklike
- usage: resembling or forming a network; "the reticulate veins of a leaf"; "a reticulated highway system"