Synonyms for retroversion
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. retroversion, retroflection, retroflexion, abnormality, abnormalcy
- usage: a turning or tilting backward of an organ or body part; "retroversion of the uterus"
- 2. retroversion, translation, interlingual rendition, rendering, version
- usage: translation back into the original language; "the teacher translated Latin texts into English which he gave to his students for retroversion"
- 3. regression, regress, reversion, retrogression, retroversion, reversal
- usage: returning to a former state