Synonyms for revel
- 1. revel, revelry, merrymaking, conviviality, jollification
- usage: unrestrained merrymaking
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. delight, enjoy, revel
- usage: take delight in; "he delights in his granddaughter"
- 2. revel, racket, make whoopie, make merry, make happy, whoop it up, jollify, wassail, celebrate, fete
- usage: celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking; engage in uproarious festivities; "The members of the wedding party made merry all night"; "Let's whoop it up--the boss is gone!"
See also: revel (Dictionary)