Synonyms for revitalizing
- 1. regenerate, revitalize, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: restore strength; "This food revitalized the patient"
- 2. revitalize, revitalise, regenerate, renew
- usage: give new life or vigor to
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. renewing, restorative, reviving, revitalizing, revitalising, invigorating (vs. debilitating)
- usage: tending to impart new life and vigor to; "the renewing warmth of the sunshine"