Synonyms for rewarding
- 1. honor, honour, reward, recognize, recognise
- usage: bestow honor or rewards upon; "Today we honor our soldiers"; "The scout was rewarded for courageous action"
- 2. reinforce, reward, teach, learn, instruct
- usage: strengthen and support with rewards; "Let's reinforce good behavior"
- 3. reward, repay, pay back, act, move
- usage: act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. rewarding (vs. unrewarding), bountied, rewardful, pleasing, profitable
- usage: providing personal satisfaction; "a rewarding career as a paramedic"