Synonyms for rhyming
- 1. rhyme, rime, create verbally
- usage: compose rhymes
- 2. rhyme, rime, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: be similar in sound, especially with respect to the last syllable; "hat and cat rhyme"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. rhymed (vs. unrhymed), rhyming, riming, alliterative, assonant, end-rhymed
- usage: having corresponding sounds especially terminal sounds; "rhymed verse"; "rhyming words"