Synonyms for rice
- 1. rice, grain, food grain, cereal, starches
- usage: grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- 2. rice, cereal, cereal grass
- usage: annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses; seed used for food; straw used for paper
- 3. Rice, Sir Tim Rice, Timothy Miles Bindon Rice
- usage: English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- 4. Rice, Elmer Rice, Elmer Leopold Rice, Elmer Reizenstein
- usage: United States playwright (1892-1967)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. rice, sift, sieve, strain
- usage: sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice; "rice the potatoes"
See also: rice (Dictionary)