Synonyms for rimmed
- 1. rim, line, run along
- usage: run around the rim of; "Sugar rimmed the dessert plate"
- 2. rim, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: furnish with a rim; "rim a hat"
- 3. rim, roll, turn over
- usage: roll around the rim of; "the ball rimmed the basket"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. rimmed (vs. rimless), horn-rimmed, red-rimmed
- usage: having a rim or a rim of a specified kind; "do you wear rimmed or rimless glasses?"