Synonyms for rippled
- 1. ripple, ruffle, riffle, cockle, undulate, flow, flux
- usage: stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- 2. ripple, babble, guggle, burble, bubble, gurgle, sound, go
- usage: flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise; "babbling brooks"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. crinkled, crinkly, rippled, wavy, wavelike, uneven (vs. even)
- usage: uneven by virtue of having wrinkles or waves
- 2. rippled, ruffled, agitated (vs. unagitated)
- usage: shaken into waves or undulations as by wind; "the rippled surface of the pond"; "with ruffled flags flying"