Synonyms for roasted
- 1. roast, cook
- usage: cook with dry heat, usually in an oven; "roast the turkey"
- 2. ridicule, roast, guy, blackguard, laugh at, jest at, rib, make fun, poke fun, mock, bemock
- usage: subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. roast, roasted, cooked (vs. raw)
- usage: (meat) cooked by dry heat in an oven