Synonyms for robed
- 1. vest, robe, dress, clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel
- usage: clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
- 2. clothe, cloak, drape, robe, cover, spread over
- usage: cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. appareled, attired, dressed, garbed, garmented, habilimented, robed, clothed (vs. unclothed), clad
- usage: dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination; "the elegantly attired gentleman"; "neatly dressed workers"; "monks garbed in hooded robes"; "went about oddly garmented"; "professors robed in crimson"; "tuxedo-attired gentlemen"; "crimson-robed Harvard professors"