Synonyms for rogers
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Rogers, Will Rogers, William Penn Adair Rogers
- usage: United States humorist remembered for his homespun commentary on politics and American society (1879-1935)
- 2. Rogers, Ginger Rogers, Virginia McMath, Virginia Katherine McMath
- usage: United States dancer and film actress who partnered with Fred Astaire (1911-1995)
- 3. Rogers, Carl Rogers
- usage: United States psychologist who developed client-centered therapy (1902-1987)