Synonyms for roman-catholic
- 1. Roman Catholic, Catholic
- usage: a member of the Roman Catholic Church
- 2. Roman Catholic, Western Church, Roman Catholic Church, Church of Rome, Roman Church, Catholic Church
- usage: the Christian Church based in the Vatican and presided over by a pope and an episcopal hierarchy
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Roman, R.C., Romanist, romish, Roman Catholic, popish, papist, papistic, papistical
- usage: of or relating to or supporting Romanism; "the Roman Catholic Church"