Synonyms for rosette
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. rosette, adornment
- usage: an ornament or pattern resembling a rose that is worn as a badge of office or as recognition of having won an honor
- 2. little potato, rosette, russet scab, stem canker, rhizoctinia disease
- usage: rhizoctinia disease of potatoes
- 3. rosette, leaf, leafage, foliage
- usage: a cluster of leaves growing in crowded circles from a common center or crown (usually at or close to the ground)
- 4. rose window, rosette, window
- usage: circular window filled with tracery