Synonyms for rosy
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. rose-colored, rosy, optimistic (vs. pessimistic)
- usage: reflecting optimism; "a rosy future"; "looked at the world through rose-colored glasses"
- 2. flushed, rose-cheeked, rosy, rosy-cheeked, healthy (vs. unhealthy)
- usage: having the pinkish flush of health
- 3. blushful, rosy, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: of blush color; "blushful mists"
- 4. fortunate, rosy, auspicious (vs. inauspicious)
- usage: presaging good fortune; "she made a fortunate decision to go to medical school"; "rosy predictions"
See also: rosy (Dictionary)