Synonyms for round-out
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. round out, finish out, complete, finish
- usage: fill out; "These studies round out the results of many years of research"
- 2. round out, fill out, enrich
- usage: make bigger or better or more complete
- 3. round off, round down, round out, round, change, alter, modify
- usage: express as a round number; "round off the amount"
- 4. round, round out, round off, shape, form
- usage: make round; "round the edges"