Synonyms for roundness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. roundness, rotundity, tone, tone of voice
- usage: the fullness of a tone of voice; "there is a musky roundness to his wordiness"
- 2. roundness, number, figure
- usage: the quality of being round numbers; "he gave us the results in round numbers, but their roundness didn't affect the point he was making"
- 3. roundness, shape, form, configuration, contour, conformation
- usage: the property possessed by a line or surface that is curved and not angular
- 4. plumpness, embonpoint, roundness, fleshiness, obesity, corpulency
- usage: the bodily property of being well rounded