Synonyms for ruggedness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. huskiness, ruggedness, toughness, strength
- usage: the property of being big and strong
- 2. ruggedness, unevenness, variability
- usage: the quality of being topologically uneven; "the ruggedness of the mountains"
- 3. hardness, ruggedness, difficulty, difficultness
- usage: the quality of being difficult to do; "he assigned a series of problems of increasing hardness"; "the ruggedness of his exams caused half the class to fail"