Synonyms for run-through
- 1. run-through, rehearsal, dry run
- usage: an uninterrupted rehearsal
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. work through, run through, go through, work
- usage: apply thoroughly; think through; "We worked through an example"
- 2. consume, eat up, use up, eat, deplete, exhaust, run through, wipe out, spend, expend, drop
- usage: use up (resources or materials); "this car consumes a lot of gas"; "We exhausted our savings"; "They run through 20 bottles of wine a week"