Synonyms for rusticate
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. rusticate, reside, shack, domicile, domiciliate
- usage: live in the country and lead a rustic life
- 2. rusticate, banish, ban
- usage: send to the country; "He was rusticated for his bad behavior"
- 3. send down, rusticate, suspend, debar
- usage: suspend temporarily from college or university, in England
- 4. rusticate, rebate
- usage: give (stone) a rustic look
- 5. rusticate, change, alter, modify
- usage: lend a rustic character to; "rusticate the house in the country"