Synonyms for septet
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. seven, 7, VII, sevener, heptad, septet, septenary, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of six and one
- 2. septet, septette, musical organization, musical organisation, musical group
- usage: seven performers or singers who perform together
- 3. septet, septette, set
- usage: a set of seven similar things considered as a unit
- 4. septet, septette, sevensome, gathering, assemblage
- usage: seven people considered as a unit
- 5. septet, septette, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition written for seven performers