Synonyms for sweet-potato
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. sweet potato, sweet potato vine, Ipomoea batatas, morning glory
- usage: pantropical vine widely cultivated in several varieties for its large sweet tuberous root with orange flesh
- 2. sweet potato, root vegetable
- usage: the edible tuberous root of the sweet potato vine which is grown widely in warm regions of the United States
- 3. ocarina, sweet potato, wind instrument, wind
- usage: egg-shaped terra cotta wind instrument with a mouthpiece and finger holes