Synonyms for thinness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. thinness, tenuity, slenderness, dimension
- usage: relatively small dimension through an object as opposed to its length or width; "the tenuity of a hair"; "the thinness of a rope"
- 2. leanness, thinness, spareness, bodily property
- usage: the property of having little body fat
- 3. fineness, thinness, narrowness
- usage: the property of being very narrow or thin; "he marvelled at the fineness of her hair"
- 4. sparseness, spareness, sparsity, thinness, meagerness, meagreness, leanness, poorness, scantiness, scantness, exiguity
- usage: the property of being scanty or scattered; lacking denseness
- 5. thinness, consistency, consistence, eubstance, body
- usage: a consistency of low viscosity; "he disliked the thinness of the soup"