Synonyms for topical
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. topical, local (vs. general)
- usage: pertaining to the surface of a body part; "a drug for topical (or local) application"; "a topical anesthesia"
- 2. topical
- usage: of or relating to or arranged by topics; "a detailed record on both a chronological and a topical basis"
- 3. topical, current (vs. noncurrent)
- usage: of interest at the present time; "a topical reference"; "a topical and timely study of civil liberty"