Synonyms for unfit
- 1. disqualify, unfit, indispose, change, alter, modify
- usage: make unfit or unsuitable; "Your income disqualifies you"
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. unfit (vs. fit), condemned, subhuman, unsuitable
- usage: below the required standards for a purpose; "an unfit parent"; "unfit for human consumption"
- 2. unfit (vs. fit), afflicted, impaired, apractic, apraxic, autistic, bandy, bandy-legged, bowed, bowleg, bowlegged, broken-backed, crippled, halt, halting, lame, game, crookback, crookbacked, humped, humpbacked, hunchback, hunchbacked, gibbous, kyphotic, disabled, handicapped, incapacitated, gammy, knock-kneed, lame, spavined, dipped, lordotic, swayback, swaybacked, maimed, mutilated, paralytic, paralyzed, paraplegic, ill#1, sick, unhealthy, unsound
- usage: not in good physical or mental condition; out of condition; "fat and very unfit"; "certified as unfit for army service"; "drunk and unfit for service"
- 3. bad, unfit, unsound, unhealthy (vs. healthy)
- usage: physically unsound or diseased; "has a bad back"; "a bad heart"; "bad teeth"; "an unsound limb"; "unsound teeth"
See also: unfit (Dictionary)