Synonyms for wilkins
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. Wilkins, Roy Wilkins, civil rights leader, civil rights worker, civil rights activist
- usage: United States civil rights leader (1901-1981)
- 2. Wilkins, George Hubert Wilkins, explorer, adventurer
- usage: Australian who was the first to explore the Arctic by airplane (1888-1958)
- 3. Wilkins, Maurice Wilkins, Maurice Hugh Frederick Wilkins, biochemist
- usage: English biochemist who helped discover the structure of DNA (born in 1916)