Synonyms for wisdom
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. wisdom, content, cognitive content, mental object
- usage: accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- 2. wisdom, wiseness, trait
- usage: the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- 3. wisdom, sapience, know-how
- usage: ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- 4. wisdom, wiseness, soundness, good, goodness
- usage: the quality of being prudent and sensible
- 5. Wisdom of Solomon, Wisdom
- usage: an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC