Synonyms for youth
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. young person, youth, younker, spring chicken, juvenile, juvenile person
- usage: a young person (especially a young man or boy)
- 2. young, youth, age group, age bracket, cohort
- usage: young people collectively; "rock music appeals to the young"; "youth everywhere rises in revolt"
- 3. youth, time of life
- usage: the time of life between childhood and maturity
- 4. youth, maturity, matureness
- usage: early maturity; the state of being young or immature or inexperienced
- 5. youth, early days, time period, period of time, period
- usage: an early period of development; "during the youth of the project"
- 6. youth, youthfulness, juvenility, youngness
- usage: the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person
See also: youth (Dictionary)